Ways You Can Help We Care
There are many ways you can assist We Care of the Four States.
Listed below are ideas. Perhaps you see one that fits you.
- Greeting clients
- Answering the phone and making appointments
- Data Entry (basic typing skills)
- Interviewing clients and accessing needs
- Shopping assistants
- Restocking shelves
- Dusting shelf items and straightening the store, keeping it looking neat
- Re-bagging food items
- Lifting and moving merchandise
- Fork Lift operator
- Mowing and trimming the grass
- Providing lunch for volunteers
Things You Could Do At Home:
- Design Power Point Presentations
- Graphic Design
- Web Design or ability to enter information into a Content Management System on the web.
We also need hair stylists who are willing to give free hair cuts to our clients.